sex in the house with gf


ok, this is my first time doing this, let me say, this is just to give an idea of an experience i had, figured it would be kind of cool to tell about it, post and i’ll be glad to put up other sessions with her and the few other girls i’ve been with.


we had been going out for a while and we had liked each other a lot, we had started doing each other a while aback, she was 21 and i was 19.


for reviewing and explanitory purposes
she was my girl friend, we had very great love sessions we never did it at her house, we did at my house about twice, we did it at a friend’s house about twice but we had most of our love sessions at little inns all over the place,


thinking back on how this was done is actually kind of crazy we hardly ever made love at home, anyway,


i got into the car that morning and headed for her house, she lived two hours away so i left about 8 o clock that morning to get there at a good time, while on my way i called a few times to make sure that she was getting ready and all of that, she kept telling me to step on it and with excitement building up inside of me because i knew what was coming i really did step on it,


well, soncy is very hot, she has shoulder length dark brown curley hair, she’s about 5 foot 5, green eyes, she’s very light brown and has very nice boobs, well rounded mounted by very cute nice sized brown nipples, and a hand full of behind, very nice figure


so i got there around 10 o clock and i picked her up in her driveway
as she made her way to the car she looked me with the look of a hungry girl with a plan and this just sent me more wild, when she finally made her way gracefully to the car and got in she filled the car with her beautiful perfume it smelled like some victoria secret thing
we pulled out of the driveway and headed off.
as i looked her over more closely
she was wearing a very tight pink v neck top that showed off her very nice clievrage with a green jacket over it, with a very tight short denim skirt, it reached about 2 or 3 inches under her behind, if she bent over it would totally ride up over her butt
i drove around a while, by this time already running my hand up and down her thigh and she had already letting off those sexy sighs that i loved to hear so much
we found this place a few minutes drive away from her house called the green inn
we got out and paid the owner for a room with bathroom for 4 hours, this was our usual time spand for our love sessions. the owner gave us the door number and we quickly made our way there, i locked the door behind us and we made our way to the bed and sat down
we imediately started kissing each other deeply me thrusting my tongue in and out of her mouth just how she liked it, then turning my face sideways to hers so that our mouths would get locked into each other’s i plunged my tongue deep into her mouth, we passionately kissed like this for some time sucking on each other’s lips,
i started rubbing my hands jently over her back as i pulled her closer to me rubbing my fingers directly over her backbone from her neck streight down to her behind making little circles massaging on my way down,
i then pulled her to sit on top of me sideways and slowly started touching her stomache moving up to her brests then i took off her jacket and threw it onto a table that was in the corner of the room, and started massaging her brests slowly then more quickly, through her top
i then moved my lips from hers and started sucking her neck, sucking and nibbeling and lickingwhile she put her arm around my neck and moaning started rubbing my chest with her other hand,
i liked teasing her so much
then, i went down to her belt and started undoing it while she started getting my shirt off
i dropped her skirt off of her and she stepped out of them, she got my shirt off and then i also took off her top
she stood in frunt of me now with a thin bra pink as well and gripping her brests with clear nipple prints standing in frunt.


her panties were very thinnly
held tryangles with a wet spot around her crotch


i turned her around and ran my finger down her almost naked back she shivered and grabbed my hand, i quickly undid her bra and threw it onto the table in the corner with her skirt, top and jacket
i then turned her around slowly.
her nipples were very hard and standing very sexyly on her brests.
i quickly started massaging her left brest with my right hand while licking the other
i started licking under her brest with long tongue-strokes
then i stood up and put her on the bed and slowly got on top of her,
i then restarted what i was doing in this position
she started going crazy as i exchanged hand and tongue from brest to brest,
i made sure to never touch her nipples, i made her wait
i then sucked her right nipple into my mouth and ran my hand down to her panty and slipped my finger just over her clit and rubbed a little. she was so wet.


filled with excitement and desire she started unbuckling my belt and i raised my mid section to allow her to do it
by this time my love muscle was in full arouzzal mode
i then got up to allow my panths to fall to the floor and stood in my boxers with my hard erection standing 7.5 inches in frunt of me
she quickly sat up and pulled my boxers down and i stepped out of these too.
she started playing with my hard on.
she rubbed it slowly and ran her fingers jently over up and down its shaft.
she started to masterbate it for me slow then fast, this wasn’t needed though seeing as it was already very hard,
she then stuck out her tongue and licked the head and i let out my first moan.
she then quickly took the throbbing head between her lips and started sucking on it
i gave little thrusts into her mouth while she sucked the head, she made little gagging noises now and then, i reached down and massaged her brests while she did this.
she couldn’t take me in her throat because i’m kind of fat and she gaggs too much
i then pulled out of her mouth and pushed her back down on to the bed
i then started on her brests again and she was more vocal saying my name and rubbing my iron on her crotch,
she then grabbed her own panties and wripped them off and threw them on the floor and open her legs.
i rubbed my finger on her slit while still licking and sucking her nipples
after inserting a finger in i slowly moved my tongue from her nipples down to under her brests
licking coming down i licked her belly
then making small circles around her belly butten i started going more down
i teased just over her clit.
by this time she was on the verge of coming so i let my tongue slide over her clit.
she opened her legs and i quickly darted my tongue in and out of her while she grinded her clit on my face, over my nose bridge.
she smelled wunderful and tasted the same,
she then started begging for me to insert her,
so i got up and made sure that she was at the end of the bed,
i took her two legs and fixed them so that her feet were on the matris and her knees were facing upward and she was completely opened to me.
i then stuped a little bending my knees from standing with my rock hard rod in hand and inserted the head into her wet slit,
she jumped a little and i saw her mouth open and her eyes close.
i started slowly inserting my self into her slowly all the way in,
she moaned as i made my way all the way in,
i then pulled out up to the head and went in a bit faster,
i then started prodding in and out in and out
she started spreading her knees apart to lift her waist off the bed to give me even deeper access to her insides,
and i just thrusted more firmly and deeply into her
she cried out oh yes baby do it like that i like it deep
while her liquids ran down my shaft dripping off of it and dripping off of her behind,
i pumped in this position for a while longer then i pulled out and i turned her over on all fours
i slammed into her hard making my ballsack slap against her clit from behind
and she yelled out in pleasure
i then started slamming in and out of her like i was a crazy person.
slamming in and out and in and out of her over and over again while she screamed out for more,
arching her back so that i got all the way in her,
i bent over and started squeezing her brests playing with her nipples while slamming in and out of her.
i then felt her grip around me indicating her climax,
mine wasn’t too far off either
i quickly stood back up still inside of her and pulled her two hands in mine backward and i started to slam
i slammed and slammed pulling her two hands to me while thrusting my self forward while her head bobbed up and down
her screaming because of her orgasm that swept her off into cloud 13 and i emptied what felt like my insides into her,
squirt and squirt of my spirm into her in a moment of ultimate extacy
while slushes of liquid flowed out of her.
we staid like this for about a minute and a half ,
me berried deep with in her and her two hands in my hands.
then my knees got weak and i leaned over onto her letting her hands go. panthing,
i slid off of her and we then laughed at each other a little
both covered in swet
she looked at my watch and saw that it was about 12 45 and we had about an hour again,
my trusty tool was already recovered and standing at attention and we went another round.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sexy Teens. All Rights Reserved.