beautiful sex on new years morning


It is New Year’s morning and you are badly hung-over, after celebrating into the early morning hours, but I can’t help teasing you mercilessly…


“HOW’S YOUR HEAD THIS MORNING, HONEY? FEELIN’ REEEAALLL GOOD?”


I giggle at you as you cringe and pull a pillow over your head. I tug at the pillow just to tease you and the tug-of-war is on! We both gripped an end, wrestling, pulling, and yanking with all of our might, until the pillow split open.


Thousands of feathers littered the air and you shot me a glare as reached for my hairbrush. I beat a hasty exit from the room and prayed you would remember none of it.


Later in the morning I crashed on the couch for a few extra hours of sleep, until your touch summoned me into a waking dream.


You cupped and stroked my bare bottom, kissed by the crisp air, my cunt moist and available to you, need growing in my body and soul.


“Yes, I whisper softly, again and again.


Then I was startled fully awake, though I have not yet opened my eyes. I am not ready to let go of the sensations you are causing in me. Then you stop stroking me and I plead with you, even though I am still half-asleep,


“Nooo! Don’t stop. Not yet, okay? Please?”


Your hand caressing my cheeks was suddenly replaced; hard, ivory, stiff bristles! Realization! It is the unmistakable feel of my antique, ivory hairbrush, moving, raking over my exposed ass. My entire being tenses with the thought of your retribution. Then you speak for the first time, as you raise up the brush high into the air…


“Lil Bit, I think we need to talk about the way you woke me this morning!” Swoosh! CRACK! You brought the brush down hard on my ass!


“Now go stand behind the couch and bend over. March!” you ordered through clenched teeth.


I dragged my weary body from the sofa grudgingly. You waited in tense anticipation until I gripped the back of the sofa hard. I fought the urge to rub my stinging cheeks and then a smart-ass remark tumbled from my lips before I could stop it.


“Ouuuccchhh! Fuck! Fuckin’ can’t take a joke!”


I quickly shut my mouth but the words were out… hanging in the air between us. The room went suddenly still.


After an interminable moment, you took a step. I winced as I pictured what that remark would cost me. You walked swiftly around the couch and put your face to mine, so close that our noses almost touched. I could feel your hot breath on my cheek but I kept my eyelids lowered. Then you spoke, haltingly,


“WHAT – WAS – THAT?” Your voice was barely controlled anger and I bit my lower lip.


“N… n… nothing… honest,” I blurted the lie as I stared hard at the couch cushion, pretending I had said nothing.


You turned away and sat down. I could not look at you but I knew you were shaking your head in disbelief. I held my breath and waited while you slapped my ivory brush against your palm rhythmically. Then you laid your head back on the couch and locked your eyes with mine.


“Care to tell me another lie, my Lil Bit? I’ll be happy to take it out of your ass.”


Though your voice dripped with disdain, I thought I had detected some small degree of amusement and clung to that hope, which proved to be short-lived. Then you moved to sit at the edge of the couch again, spread your legs, and issued your command,


“Come.”


Though I was aching from holding my position, being free to move was small comfort. I walked slowly, taking tiny steps, to approach with as much dignity as I could muster.


I stood before you with my eyes riveted to the floor. You tapped your thigh, motioning me to take my position over your lap. I chanced a glance at the brush, which you held in your palm next to your thigh, and I cringed. Then I swallowed around the lump in my throat and bent to take my position. You dropped the brush on the end table and picked up a heavy, plastic jar opener, to drag it over the backs of my thighs.


“Do you have anything to tell me, Lil Bit?”


I slammed my eyes shut tight and swallowed the words that leapt to my lips.


“Well?” you pushed.


I squirmed in staunch defiance and remained stubbornly silent. You raised your hand and brought opener down hard. Swoosh! CRACK!


I let go a small scream, as much from being startled as from the pain. Instantly, I clamped one hand over my mouth as the other went to protect my burning ass. Without a word, you wrestled my arm behind me as you brought the jar opener down on my cheeks in rapid succession.


My mind was screaming as you paused, running your hand over my ass and admiring the bright red hue. Then your voice sliced the air in it’s barely controlled calm and cut through the pain to reach me on a level I‘d never known.
“You could apologize and save yourself some pain.”


I lifted my head slightly, blood still rushing through my ears and, momentarily, considered the option. I knew there were times when my stubborn pride didn’t serve me well, but I collapsed into my righteous indignation anyways. Then your voice interrupted my thoughts.


“Is there something you would like to say to me?”


Your superior tone set me off and I spit the words out acidly,


“Not sorry!” I mumbled emphatically.


I didn’t get the words out before you cracked the hard plastic across my ass, fast and hard, over and over again. I squirmed and kicked vehemently, fighting for control, but rapidly losing the battle. You paused to still my legs and brought the opener up between my thighs, raking it lightly over my hot pussy lips while you spoke,


“I know that you think you’re ‘tough girl’ but you’re really just my Lil Bit.”


It wasn’t a question. It was a statement that was filled with affection. Your voice gripped my heart and twisted.


“You know better than to behave like that. Don’t you?”


Emotions assailed and I went to war with myself. You dropped the opener and rubbed my fiery ass cheeks, running your fingers over me teasingly, while you watched me do battle with my internal dilemma. After a long moment, I finally began to let go of my stubbornness and tried to speak.


“Y… ye…s,” I stammered.


You moved your fingers lower to run them up and down the insides of my thighs. The searing heat of your touch scorched me and I was suddenly filled with white-hot need. Then one finger grazed my womanhood, exposing my innermost secrets. You parted me with two fingers while a third searched out my aching clit, knowing just how to unlock all of my wanton desires.


I was not prepared for the fire you started in me and I went up on toes to squirm away, but you would have none of it. Your strong arm encircled me as two fingers found the entrance to my every pleasure, pulling me back down as you drove them into me.


I was overcome, too filled with my renewed love for you, too lost in letting go of the cause I had been hell-bent on, too far gone to fight you… or me… anymore… Then you stopped, abruptly, and a small, strangled cry escaped me.


“No!”


“No what?” you whispered.


“N… No… pl….ease don’t st… stop. Please?” I was nearly sobbing.


Then you gathered me into your arms and pulled me into your lap. I took a deep breath and heaved a sigh of relief, as I rested my head on your shoulder and curled around you. I drank in the assurance that I never failed to find in you and finally whispered in your ear.


“I’m sorry, baby.”


Then you lifted my chin until our eyes met and softly said,


“I know you are, my Lil Bit.”


We searched each other’s eyes for the longest time. There was no trace of anger or unresolved feelings there, just a deeper love than I had ever felt before.


Both one of us had realized how late it had gotten and you placed me beside you to move. As you stood I reached for the lamp, but you stayed my hand and whispered,


“Wait.”


You went to the kitchen and I let myself review the day. When you returned with candles, I was making every effort to stifle my laughter. You turned to ask me what was so funny. I looked at your face and burst into hysterics while I tried to explain.


“You! You should have seen yourself!” I howled!


What are you talking about, darling?” You were obviously perplexed.


“You! This morning! All pissed off and spitting out pillow feathers!”
 
I grabbed my sides, laughing uncontrollably, and toppled off the couch. Then you grabbed a couch pillow and swatted me with it until your laughter joined with mine. Finally, we had released the day’s tension and you lay down next to me, right there on the carpet.


We made intense, passionate, primal, love all night, rolling and writhing through in each other’s arms. Both of us completely lost in each other, in the give and take, in the reaffirmation of the deeply profound love that we have, and share, together… Only you… Only me… Only us

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sexy Teens. All Rights Reserved.