I Fucked With Two Guys (Threesome sex story)


Shaun and I have always been good friends. My name is Lyss. We had many common interests like art, dance, philosophy and hip hop culture just to name a few. There was always sexual tension between us though. Shaun wanted to fuck the shit out of me ever since we started hanging out and getting close but he was unwilling to act out on his feelings because he didn’t want to ruin our friendship. I, on the other hand, had an interest in Shaun but thought that he would never go for a girl like me so I kept it a secret.


One night after Shaun’s birthday party, I was too drunk to drive home so I stayed over at Shaun’s thinking he would drive me home the next morning. Shaun was still drinking with his best friend Bentley who also had an interest in me but didn’t try to pursue me since Shaun was into me as well. I was feeling extremely horny from being drunk which allowed my bottled up emotions for Shaun to take over. I stumbled into Shaun’s arms and started kissing him with my free hand grabbing his crotch area. “What are you doing Lyss? You’re drunk,” said Shaun. He eyed me cautiously because he really wanted to shove his dick in my tight vagina but at the same time, I was drunk. “I want to fuck you…” I said to Shaun and then I turned to look at Bentley, “and I want to fuck you.” Shaun and Bentley looked at each other. “Come on let’s have a threesome. That way I don’t feel bad about fucking you Shaun because I’ve always wanted to fuck you but I want to try being double penetrated so we need another dude and who better than Bentley?!” I made no sense but my speech got Shaun and Bentley all riled up so they brought me to Shaun’s room for some fun.


I pulled off my top and unhinged my bra, letting my D cups spill out completely exposed and sensitive. Shaun gently laid me down on his bed while he fondled my breasts and made out with me. Bentley pulled my skirt down, moved my G-string to the side and started licking my most sensitive spot. With every lick, Bentley sucked on my swollen clit paying careful attention to my reactions. I cried out in ecstasy as I started to pump my hands up and down Shaun’s shaft, gearing him up for oral. Shaun thrusted his dick in my mouth, making me deep throat him until I couldn’t handle it anymore. Bentley continued to finger and suck my slit while pumping on his own penis with his hand. Shaun decided he wanted to pleasure me down there so he headed south as Bentley put his dick in my mouth. Having my lips wrap around the head of Bentley’s shaft was a dream come true. He had never felt such pleasurable wet friction from my mouth as I sucked and pumped him hard and fast. “I want to be fucked NOW boys. Hurry the hell up and shove your hard ass dicks into my fuck holes!” With one swift motion, Shaun flipped me over on Bentley and positioned himself at the rear. I lowered herself inch by inch onto Bentley’s hard cock until it disappeared inside of me. “Oops,” I said with a devilish smile on my lips. I fucked him hard, my tits bouncing everywhere. When I was ready for another dick in me, I leaned over onto Bentley until my asshole was exposed. Shaun took the cue and pressed his hard cock slowly into me. “Mmm… Being completely filled with two hard cocks feels soooo good!” Shaun started thrusting slowly to get a rhythm going. As if on cue, Bentley started thrusting as well. The synchronized thrusting from Bentley and Shaun sent me over the edge.


“Are you on birth control Lyss?” asked Bentley. “Cum in me bitches! Just do it!” Bentley and Shaun started fucking me as fast and as hard as they could. Feeling like it was time to explode in euphoria, Shaun and Bentley released their warm gooey seed inside me, filling my love holes with hot sticky cum. I moaned and rubbed my tits together as my own orgasm possessed all sensations I had. I collapsed into bed after Bentley and Shaun pulled out, their semen still dripping out of both my snatch and asshole. Bentley and Shaun were watching me, both wondering if what just happened was the biggest mistake of their lives. The morning will come sooner than they thought and an explanation of what happened is in store…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Sexy Teens. All Rights Reserved.